The first ever grain-free dessert for dogs! This chilled dessert is naturally sweetened with evaporated cane juice and peanut butter. This fun and jiggly dessert is a chilled treat just for your dog. Just add hot tap water, mix and put in the fridge! Make anytime, and almost anywhere! Use our fun bone shaped silicone pan for bone shaped desserts or a cupcake pan or a glass baking dish.
- Place contents of bag into a bowl
- Add 1 cup of very hot tap water
- Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the powder is dissolved
- Pour liquid mixture into either a silicone pan or a glass dish
- Fill cavities of pan completely
- Place pan in refrigerator for 20 minutes
- When solid, pop out of silicone pan or cut squares from glass dish
Place Chillerz in an airtight container in the fridge. Good for 5 days.
Tips: This is a gelatin based dessert, similar to famous Jello. Silicone pans are the best and most fun way to make this dessert. To make a cake like dessert, use a silicone muffin pan and our frosting to spread atop the cupcake.
Try our whole line of gourmet dog treats including Puppy Cake Mix, Puppy Scoops Ice Cream Mix, Carob Chip Dog Cookies, Puppy Chillerz Jello for dogs, Smart Scoops Ice Cream Mix made with whole goat's milk and Holiday Cookie Mix- all healthy dog treats.
Ingredients: Gelatin, cane sugar, tapioca starch and peanut.